We are proud to announce that we are certified in food safety and storage! We are committed to providing our community and customers with quality product held to international standards!
COVID-19 (updated information for orders)
April 9th, 2020
ATTN: All Customers
Due to the nature of our business, which is supplying food to many businesses, facilities and individuals, including those that are high risk, we are no longer allowing anyone into the building. If you do not have an account, orders will have to be paid in full before picking up. We will call you for your credit card information. (Visa, Amex or Mastercard is an acceptable form of payment)
We will not be taking back any returns during this time.
Placing an order:
- If you do not have an account, we are requesting 24hours notice to get your order ready for you. Due to the high volume of calls we ask that if you can, please email your order in.
- Orders will be paid for prior to picking up.
- Call the order desk at 867-667-4500 ext. 1 when you are here to pick up.
- Once you have called you will be given instructions. When you have been instructed that it is your turn to pick up, please drive through the gates to door #1.
- Your invoice will be on a table outside. Please sign the yellow copy and leave it on the table. The pen and table will be sanitized.
- Take the white copy with you.
- Wait in your vehicle for your order to be brought out.
Please practice the recommended 2m physical distancing.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.